Thursday, April 14, 2011 | By: Laurie

Baby Bunny Feet

Sleeping babies are just tooo sweet! This is my precious grandson, who was born last October. I bought this little doll bed and made the baby bunny slippers just for this photograph! It couldn't have turned out cuter!
These sweet bunny slippers were made with white polar fleece 
on the outside and baby blue gingham on the inside. 
If you are a long-time follower of mine, you will remember my original bunny slippers design, which was featured, along with all my in-the-hoop baby booties in Sew Beautiful Magazine, several years ago.

The original design was created using plush felt.
The face is a vintage bunny face embroidered
in-the-hoop with the booties!
Recently, Brer Rabbit has been working on making new baby bootie designs and he's designed a new pair of bunny slippers with a touch of Shabby Chic!


I used ivory chenille on the outside and Lecien-
The floral fabric was purchased from Fairytale Frocks & Lollipops!

The back side of the slippers folds down
revealing the beauty of inside floral print!
This design, along with a few more will be available soon at Brer Rabbit Designs. I have to make another pair and take step-by-step pictures so that I can create a pdf-instruction file to go along with the embroidery file. I will try hard to get that accomplished A.S.A.P. I hope you like them - please leave a comment! Also, be sure to sign up for my weekly newsletter so that you can be the first to know when new designs are available for purchase!


Email Marketing You Can Trust



4 comments:

ShirleyC said...

Sweet as can be!

Karen Jay said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the bunny slippers.

Margaret said...

Is the design for these available for sale yet?

Nancy Lee said...

These slippers are so cute, , where can I get the pattern?

Post a Comment