Thursday, February 17, 2011 | By: Laurie

Spring is coming!

I don't know about you, but I am soooo enjoying the Spring-like weather we have been having in Middle Tennessee! I'd like to think we've seen the last of old man winter, but it's only mid-february. I am eagerly awaiting signs that Spring is really here - usually it's when my daffodils start popping up! They grow wild in the fields by our property and I love to see them pop up in bunches everywhere!
The Spring-like weather is inspiring me to design and sew, and I have so many ideas rolling in my head! I know I have more ideas than time, but I can at least make a list of those ideas and work on them as time allows. Speaking of designs, Brer Rabbit is thrilled with the response to his new ePattern, 'lil britches". If you haven't entered to win, hop on over here and enter the giveaway!
With the coming of Spring, there are also new ideas springing up for different style ideas for use with my patterns. These will be shared on Brer Rabbit's Blog very soon. There are also new things popping up at my website too! Please take time to go to Brer Rabbit Designs and see what is new! I also have a poll that I would love for you to participate in - it will help me to know what kinds of items my customers would like to see offered at BRD! 
Did you know that BRD offers Ready-to-sew kits?
and Ready-to-Smock kits!
There's "sew" much more, so please stop by
and visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment