Saturday, January 29, 2011 | By: Laurie

{pink shabby chic booties}

Brer Rabbit is having another one of those delightful days all to himself! It feels like Spring has sprung in Middle Tennessee today! It's sooo nice to see the sunshine and feel the warmer temps! I really should be outside enjoying the weather, but instead I have spent a blissful day designing and sewing! These little vintage baby booties are just too much fun!
Pink Shabby Chic Booties
Sweet Vintage-look Baby Booties
Nothing is sweeter than little baby feet! I really prefer looking at their little bare feet, however, sweet little bare feet have occasions when they need to be tucked inside a little pair of shoes...and little shoes must have the cute-factor



A French Lace Edging Rosette with
a pink silk satin bow on the toe!
Pink Suede Sherpa
soooo soft and sweet!
Lace edging from the 1752 co.
is trimmed around all the
edges of the bootie!
Ohhh-sooo precious and
ohhh-sooo shabby chic!
My vintage button booties, as well as these new booties are now available at the NEW BRD Couture, which is now open at Brer Rabbit Designs! In the very near future, both booties will be available in a kit with the in-the-hoop embroidery design, as well as instructions and pattern for making them by hand! There are more styles coming first tho, so make sure you follow my blog for updates & previews!
I am joining How Sweet the Sound - Pink Saturday with this blog post - please follow the link for more Pink!

8 comments:

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Oh those are too too sweet ! If only we had a little GRANDbaby girl. Unfortunately my children are NOT cooperating.

Debbie said...

Happy PS. Beautiful post.

Debbie

Char said...

Those are just adorable and so sweet, I want to put my footies in them. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Lynn said...

Wow! I am soooo impressed! Love the booties! So darn cute! My daughter just got married in September so I'm hoping for a grand baby in the not-so-distant future! No pressure though! Love your work. I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll visit me at www.cottageandcreek.com and follow me too. Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday!
Lynn at Cottage and Creek

Mari said...

OHHH MY HOW REALLY SWEET THESE BOOTIES ARE :) LOVE,LOVE,LOVE THEM :)
HAPPY PS

XO~MARI

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

love the booties! they are soo pretty! love them all!

kathyk said...

As always I am amazed at your talent Laurie:) those are just too cute!

KathyK

Cathy said...

I'm finally getting around to some of the ladies I missed on last Pink Saturday's posts.

I love your pink, they are lovely. Thank you for sharing your creations. So pretty.

Come by and visit me this weekend. Lots of pink pretties for Pink Saturday.

xo Cathy

Post a Comment