Friday, October 29, 2010 | By: Laurie

{a new design}

Brer Rabbit has been hard at work in the briar patch! He's still working on this pattern, which you can see sneak peek pics of at the end of that post. While in the midst of that project, he had to stop and work on a new design. This is a very special design and there will be much more information forthcoming about it soon - meanwhile Brer Rabbit would like to whet your appetite with a couple teaser pictures! ;)


As you might guess, this design is specifically for a boy! I have had many requests for some boy patterns, so you will be so pleased to know that I have not forgotten your requests! The best part about this pattern is that it's not just for boys - there is a girls version too! Stay tuned for some girl teaser pics coming soon! I have a few more tricks up my sleeve with this pattern that I can't wait to share!
~Brer Rabbit just loves keeping you in suspense of what's coming next! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment